Sunday, May 11, 2008

"I Am Your Eternity"--A Lost Magnet Poem

Death blossoms as he plunges through the cascading sludge of music and she impregnates eternity with the synthetic taste of life. Climb into death where man listened alone. Dissolve through a delicate diagram of a black night to celebrate a full moon; dissolve surprise for my burning tongue. Hell's music is burning like a spring rain symphony. I am your eternity after the sky is dead. The dead do not recall when he smiled or what they said; only dirt and wind. Hide me in wind. You still taste sorry in the morning. Her laugh will color morning red.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beloved Meadow said...

I love this. If you were to show it to Hannah, she might say it's similar to her "poetry of the absurd".
Having a good summer yet?

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home